Master a New Language with the Critically-Acclaimed Software CNN Calls "The Gold Standard"
If your dream is to master a foreign language, there's no better teacher than Rosetta Stone. With its intuitive, immersive training method, Rosetta Stone will have you reading, writing, and speaking Japanese like a natural in no time. You'll start by matching words with images just like when you learned your native language as a child. Then you'll move onto interactive lessons where speech recognition technology works to evaluate and improve your accent with instant feedback. The reviews don't lie, Rosetta Stone is the best way to master a second, third, or fourth language from home.
Trusted for 27 years by top organizations like NASA, Calvin Klein & TripAdvisor!
- Learn Japanese w/ award-winning interactive software & proprietary speech-recognition technology that analyzes the words you say 100 times per second
- Get help from TruAccent™, the world's best speech recognition technology
- Develop your command of the language as you learn to read, write, speak & understand
- Learn basic conversational skills like shopping, ordering, taking a taxi, etc.
- Move onto intermediate language skills like sharing opinions & discussing pop culture
- Use the advanced speech engine to compare your accent to native speakers
- PC Magazine Editors' Choice Award: Best Language-Learning Software, 5 Years In a Row
- Wall Street Journal: "Rosetta Stone... may be the next best thing to living in a country."
Operating System (one of the following)
- Windows: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or higher
- Mac (Intel based only): Maverick or higher (OS X 10.9 or higher)
- Internet Explorer 11, Safari 10/11, and current and previous two versions of Chrome, Edge, and Firefox
- Latest version of Adobe Flash Player
- On Windows: 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor OR Intel AtomTM 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
- On Mac: Intel CoreTM Duo 1.33GHz or faster processor
- 1 GB of RAM or higher
- 1024 x 768 display resolution
- High-Speed Internet connection (at least 768Kbps)
- Headset with microphone (not included)
To access online services:
- Must have standard Broadband Internet connection (slow internet connections will not suffice)
- Must be 13 or older
- Language: French
- Redemption: must redeem within 30 days of purchase
- Length of access: lifetime
- Access options: desktop and mobile
About the Developer
Rosetta Stone Inc. (NYSE: RST) is dedicated to changing people's lives through the power of language and literacy education. The company's innovative digital solutions drive positive learning outcomes for the inspired learner at home or in schools and workplaces around the world.
Founded in 1992, Rosetta Stone's language division uses cloud-based solutions to help all types of learners read, write, and speak more than 30 languages. Lexia Learning, Rosetta Stone's literacy education division, was founded more than 30 years ago and is a leader in the literacy education space. Today, Lexia helps students build fundamental reading skills through its rigorously researched, independently evaluated, and widely respected instruction and assessment programs.
For more information, visit Rosetta Stone's website.
"Rosetta Stone" is a registered trademark or trademark of Rosetta Stone Ltd. in the United States and other countries.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.
- This item is excluded from coupons.